Friday, December 18, 2009

Marine "Oli" Learns About "Timing"

This Pet Stuff Is Amazing....Candi Suzanne told me to "Sing" (BARK) When Sonja Or Russell Wave Their Hands Like A Choir Director. Well I Did!!! They Loved It! They Gave Me Treats and They Asked Me To "Sing" Over And Over!! These People Are So Easy.

Then Last Night Sonja Was Busy In The Kitchen And Russell Was Watching TV And I Had To "GO"!....If You Know What I Mean? I Tried To Open The Door.....I Couldn't....No Thumbs!

I Got Frustrated And I Cried...(Not A Lot, Just A Little And Not Like A Girl) But I Cried Because I Really Had To "GO"... Sonja Came Running ...She Was Yelling, "Good Boy....Good Boy", She Took Me Out To "GO" And Then Gave Me Lots Of Treats!!!

Who Knew Barking and Crying Were Good??? I Guess Timing Is Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment